Wednesday, February 18, 2009

 
This is a photo of Jason. 


We want to share this Psalm with you and tell you about the marvelous things our God has done!!

Psalm 103:1-5

 Let all that I am praise the LORD;
    with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name.
Let all that I am praise the LORD;
    may I never forget the good things He does for me.
He forgives all my sins
    and heals all my diseases.
He redeems me from death
    and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
He fills my life with good things.
    My youth is renewed like the eagle's!


Wednesday night is our team fellowship night. We all having dinner together at the base and then we have a time of praise and worship with singing as one or more play guitar.
There can be teaching, sharing, games, and prayer There is lots of laughter and we have a great time together. 
Last night was AMAZING!!!
Many  had been having different kinds of physical problems and as it turned out most had back issues. We all had a wonderful time praying for one another and we thought you all would enjoy hearing about what great things our God did!
It was fabulous! Wonderful! Amazing! 



Team members and visitors prayed for one another as each one had need. The people in front with their arms out stretched had one arm visibly shorter than the other, but not for log. God healed everyone! We were all ecstatic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment